Chuck's PC

I received a desperate note the other from the master (Chuck), as he
asked me to pass this meassage to all of you.  "My PC died and I will be
out of commission for about a week."

"Chuck, on behalf of the SJ23 internet club, I offer you my
condolence."

The following is NOT for Chuck's ears.  "I don't envy Chuck's situation,
as it should go without saying that the cure will be proportional to the
depth of his pocket!

Good Luck Chuck.

Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada