New Techtip

I have added tech tip J1.  It starts a new section that I thought could
be useful.  If you know of a product that should be included, let me
know and I'll add it.

Art and I are currently working on a tip for stepping the mast, since so
many of you are asking the question.  I am currently working on a bullet
proof method of raising the mast by one person and should have a
technique tested next spring.  It is basically a modification of Clark's
original design.

That's for now.
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada