Re: New Techtip

I hope that a difinative answer can be given to the age old question
as to how to raise the mast.   I do not have a s/j but follow your
tips, as a 1968 Westerly does not have tec hints page that I know of.
 I have recieved advice, given advice, and most often used the Bull it
up method for mast raising.    Bob, keep up the good work, your hints
are being used not just for S/J but at least by me, a owner of a
odball boat close to the Hard water Zone.  We are semi-frozen as of
today.  Thanks.

---Bob Schimmel <bschimme@telusplanet.net> wrote:

> I have added tech tip J1.  It starts a new section that I thought
could
> be useful.  If you know of a product that should be included, let me
> know and I'll add it.
>
> Art and I are currently working on a tip for stepping the mast,
since so
> many of you are asking the question.  I am currently working on a
bullet
> proof method of raising the mast by one person and should have a
> technique tested next spring.  It is basically a modification of
Clark's
> original design.
>
> That's for now.
> --