Tech Tip Update

I just received the pictures of my trip to Washington and posted them on
the tech tips listed below.  The pictures are of hardware mounted on
Art's boat, Banana Split.  It is equipped with hardware not available in
my area.  Time permitting, I will be completing other tech tips soon.

B2 - Port lazarrete cutout.
F3 - Internal Halyards.
F6 - Jib Deck Tracks.

This completes these techtips.  Enjoy.