Techtip F17

Have just uploaded techtip f17 - Stepping the mast.

So many people have asked this question that I can only assume they
don't have a copy of the manual.  Therefore I scanned the image in the
original Clark manual, copied the original instructions and added some
ideas from several club members. (I collect related ideas for tech
tips).  Later on I will elaborate on the points listed at the bottom of
the tip.

Keeping up on the Around Alone Race?  Below is the URL
http://www.aroundalone.com/coverage/news/index.html

Enjoy
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada