From: Geocities WebMonitor mail <No.Return.Email@geocities.com>
To: wwp62@rockisland.com <wwp62@rockisland.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 1998 6:35 AM
Subject: FORM results

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/msgbdcur.html

>(Notice Board User)  Rob Patterson
>(email)  scout89402@aol.com
>(Owner)  San Juan 23
>(from)  Dallas, TX
>(Date)  11/10/98
>(Please post the following)
>I have just purchased a San Juan 23 and it is pretty empty.  The previous
owner used it for racing and it only has a very small deep cycle batery.  I
had 2 golf cart batteries in my 20' Balboa and always had plenty of reserve
power.  I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions as to where to put the
larger batteries or where the batteries originally went.  I would also like
to put LP gas on the boat and would like to hear some suggestions as to
where I might store the cylinder.