Merry Christmas and a little help needed

To all Skipppers and First Mates, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year
God Bless to each and all!!

Steve & Kathy Byrum   BuyRum@msn.com
Now for a little help!!!!   How about some suggestions on how to stop
leaking around the toe rail. Can it be lifted without much trouble and
caulked or do I have much more to deal with. Anyone with experience please
help with advise before I start.  Thanks

Steve            Have  a great Christmas!   Hope you don't get a sock full
of coal.