sj23 outboard survey

Just thought it would be interesting to find out from all SJ23
owners what brand of outboards they have as well as the horsepower
and for what type of conditions the outboard was purchased. Any comments
about our engines would also be of interest. Also, if you were to
purchase another outboard, which would you get and why.

I will not be keeping a record of the answers. But a pattern may emerge
if we have enough participants.

I know Hal Mueller was considering a change awhile ago. Did you make a
decision Hal?

Cheers

      Jack Carr                       |           / |       "wind and fair
      jackc@vcn.bc.ca                 |         /   |        ask for"
      British Columbia,   CANADA      |     ________|____