RE: "Please Remove Them"

Dear Brian,

I have removed all reference to or titles which include "Clark Sails" from
the San Juan 23 Internet Fleet WebPages as per your request. I have done
this on the strength of your signature alone.  If you meant to say that I
should remove those complete pages from our WebPages then I must insist that
you prove to me that you have the legal right to make such a demand.

I am at a loss to understand why you would not want us to refer to your
company and/or furnish a link on our pages to your company webpage or
up-to-date information page so our members and visitors would become aware
of your company. But you must have reasons I do not understand as to why it
is not in your interest to do so.

I am copying this to our fleet members so I doubt you will expect any
business from them in the future. But if you want to send an e-mail
explaining the basis for your request, I will forward it to them.

Chuck Van de Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
Wwp62@rockisland.com