FW: PFRH RATING

Duncan,

I don't know but am forwarding this to our majordomo list. You can subscribe
to that list. Let me know if you want to or read  the link on the SJ 23 I3
webpage and subscribe yourself. No charge and very simple to do. Then you
will get automatic response instead of having to wait for me to receive your
message and forward it.

Chuck