(Fwd) FW: Sailing, Seattle, Sunday...

Chuck,

   You may have hit the nail on the head with your response.  I have not
raced my boat and so far don't plan to.  (Nothin personal to you racers
out there)  I am just a cruisin type of guy, and with cruising in mind,
I would like to have some of the nice things that electricity provides.
I am well aware that I don't need any serious nav equipment on board,
dont plan to install much more than AM/FM Stereo, and maybe a VHF Radio,
depth sounder and the rest of the "add-ons" would consist of lighting
inside and outside the craft.  I never wanted to "complicate" something
so simple, just wanted to hear some feedback from the "crew"

Steve Smith