received burgee

I've got a potter P19 and my electrical system includes a deep cycle
battery, a charging system on my outboard to charge it, and a small solar
panel also for charging. I run nav lights, cabin lights, various 12V
accessories (GPS, cell phone, etc), off of this. I'm in the process of
installing a stereo now.

FWIW I've never been at a loss for electrcial power, even before I got the
charging setup for the motor. I suspect having the stereo will burn more
electricity than I've ever dealt with previously.