Re: sj23 outboard survey

Good morning!

I have a question about "smart" multi-stage, multi-bank batter
chargers.

I have 2 batteries and am contemplating purchasing a new battery
charger. My question: If 1 battery is 50% charged, and the other other
is 90% charged, will a multi-bank charger charge each at differering
voltages?

If not, am I better off getting TWO chargers?

Thanx!
Rene Schmidt
Skipper "Sunao"