Austin, TX?

I have completed this tip with the addition of a drawing that describes
the inside of the boom.

There is also an interesting sail performance hint at the end of this
tip.  I was quite surprized when my SJ28 buddy showed it to me.  "It's
when you go sailing with another SJ nut that you gain more insight into
Clark's design criteria."   Veery interesting, No?

Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada