Re: (Fwd) Got It!!

I thought I would take this opportunity to thank Bob for the Tec tips.
  I am the owner of one of the other "orphan" boats in the same size
range, (a Westerly 22) and do appreciate all help I can get.   The Tec
tips are nothing but helpful to me as a sail owner.  Us Hard water
sailors (I am from No. Minnesota) need to think of and share
improvement when the water is hard.  Thanks Bob--------(which is my
boat name too) phalenbeck@yahoo.com

---Bob Schimmel <bschimme@telusplanet.net> wrote:

> I just posted tech tip B6, Bonding or Sealing a fitting to the deck.
>
> Enjoy
> --
> Bob Schimmel
> Spruce Grove, Alberta