(Fwd) tandem axle trailer

I have a Hunter Legend 35 and a San Juan 24.  I have never been happy with
the roller furling on the Hunter and have spent big bucks keeping it
maintained.

For the record, in the situation described below, where the sail is hard if
not impossible to furl, simply turn dead down wind, let the head sail go
slack, and it will most likely roll right in.  Turning dead down wind should
be your normal tactic as it relieves a lot of stress on the rigging and the
sailor.

My SJ24 has hank on sails.  I chose hank-on's because I only use this boat
for racing and hank-on's are a lot easier to change out than roller furling
or foil track sails.  I love my San Juan.  It's a delight to sail and very
competitive in PHRF racing.

Mike Chaney