RE: (Fwd) tandem axle trailer

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><HTML>
Great story Bobby, that was worth my embarrassment for not getting my real
question stated properly. I <U>need</U> an 80 sq. ft. working jib for my
SJ 23, does anyone know the foot, luff and leach lengths? I thought that
if someone <U>had</U> purchased a furler, they may want to <U>sell</U>
their 80 sq. ft. working jib. Thanks for all the responses, that was great!
Also, it was nice to hear all the positive comments about "our" boat. I
love this boat!
<BR>Best, Roger</HTML>

</x-html>