SJ23 Trailer & Engine Mount

<x-flowed>I just wanted to let you know en masse that I'm back from the South
Pacific.  I returned to Oregon the 2nd week of December, and have
been going full throttle since then.  I know that I owe several of
you individual replies, and I'll get to them as soon as I can.  We
all owe Bob Schimmel a big thank-you for keeping the list going in my
absence, on top of the web work that he and Chuck do.

I had an absolutely stupendous time, even including the 2-day force
9-11 storm.  I'll try to get a trip report out.  I had rather a
bittersweet return, however, as my mother died just a few days before
Christmas.  I am up to my ears in settling her affairs, and also
working on a move to Seattle so I can sail more, and on bigger water
(my trip this fall covered more nautical miles than my current
sailing lake has acres).

I haven't caught up with my email, obviously, but I did want to make
a comment about sails and sailmakers.  I'll send that as a separate