Towing with a Ford Explorer

The original message was received at Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:29:36 -0500 (EST)
from pm-nb4-150.coastalnet.com [204.183.41.150]

<sanjuanwe@PEAK.org>

... while talking to mail.peak.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<sanjuanwe@PEAK.org>
<<< 550 <sanjuanwe@PEAK.org>... User unknown
550 <sanjuanwe@PEAK.org>... User unknown

Reporting-MTA: dns; nubbin.coastalnet.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; pm-nb4-150.coastalnet.com
Arrival-Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:29:36 -0500 (EST)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; sanjuanwe@PEAK.org
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.peak.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 <sanjuanwe@PEAK.org>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:29:40 -0500 (EST)