Re: Tech Tip 1 - centerboard up -

Chuck,

>From the SJ 23 TUNING TIP I found the following sail size info.  The Genoa
sizes are also given under "San Juan Sail Inventory" in the Owners Manual.  I
believe you can find both of these on our home page.  If not I have originals
of both.
                 AREA
              ( Sq. Ft )
MAINSAIL          105
WORKING JIB        80
JIB  (STANDARD)   121
153% GENOA        201
SPINNAKER(TRI)    399
SPINNAKER(CRUISE) 380

In addition:  I=28.0,  P=24.0, E=8.74, J=9.5

Art Brown