some sail loft contacts

This message is for the person who requested spinnaker gear mounting
instructions from me.  Sorry, but I lost your original email.

The height of the pad eye on the mast is 5 feet.  I had another look at
the original copy (under a magnifying glass).  I have since rescanned
the original document and it will appear clearer when I update this tech
tip.

Thanks

Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada