Who Requested the Profile Drawing?

The tech tips have moved to a new location as we were running out of
storage space on Geocities.  So while I moved the files I took the
opportunity to clean up some problems.  In the process I updated many
tips that required it and added some more tips.

You can still access the tips from the same place on the SJ23 home page.
For those of you who bookmark the tech tips page directly, the new
address is    www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

Because I have performed so many changes and haven't had the time to
test them all, please notify me if you see a problem.

Thankyou

Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada