Re: Does SJ 23 Sink when holed or flooded?

-----Original Message-----
From: Geocities WebMonitor mail <No.Return.Email@geocities.com>
To: wwp62@rockisland.com <wwp62@rockisland.com>
Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 7:52 PM
Subject: FORM results

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/join.html?

>(My Name is)  Eric Jensen
>(Owner)  San Juan 23
>(Boat name)  Groundhog
>(I Sail )  CJ Brown Res. Springfield OH
>(email)  ecjsn5754@aol.com
>(Mailing address)  2689 Greene Hills Dr
>(city, state, country)  Beavercreek, OH 45324, USA
>(year)  1982
>(number)  626
>(comments)  We have owned Ground hog for 7 years. We spend several weekends
aboard during the summer. We also race 5 or 6 days a season with the "not
formally organized" club we formed at the reservoir. The San Juan will stay
with any boat out there! I have done a lot of work on her if anyone wants my
two cents (over priced) worth of advice I would be glad to share it, just
e-mail.