Around San Juan Island Race Result

Bob,
I thought that I should give yu an update on my reno of OPUS. I have all
thenew cabinetry in and have trimmed out all the openings in a teak
trim. I just finished installing the shore power and the under seat
ventilators. I still have to fill some holes in the cabin from previous
installs and repaint. I also have to finish the cabinet where the dishes
will be stored and install the teak holly floor. It is a very different
look and feel inside now. It will only sleep 3.5 people instead of 5
(yeah sure)now but afters spending so much time on it last summer I am
sure that it will be much more usable. When it warms up here I will
strip the frame off the boat and install the solar charger and begin
putting the halyards internal in the mast. Still lots to do but there is
enough time if I stay organized. I will send you some photos and text
when its done. TOM (OPUS 1)