Fw: -What is maximum rated hull speed and heeling point of SJ 23?

Thanks to all who helped.  I believe I fixed the problems you pointed
out.

However, I would appreciate it if anyone sees a problem, that you notify
me.  It takes an awful lot of programming and verification to check each
and every Tech Tip.  What makes it even more difficult for the
originating to view the images is that the images are in every bit of
cache in my PC.

Thanks

Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada