sanjuan26 owner questions

I am selling my 1978 SJ23 located in Everett, WA.
It is in excellent condition with new bottom paint and new centerboard
last year.  Survey last year--no blisters. 8hp Evinrude overhauled last
summer. 5 sails good condition, VHF, compass,lifesling, etc. dinghy and
moorage transfer available.
I am asking $6950 and is negotiable until I relist. My current brokerage
listing has expired.