Re: National Ocean Service Mapfinder Homepage Link

Hi Chuck;

I went through every tech tip and every link and, other than formatting,
everything works.  All images in each tech tip display on their own.
Any images that I created HTML links for, will display after I click on
them.  I used both Netscape 3.01 and IE 3.0.  This I did after cleaning
both my disk and RAM cache on both browsers.

(This is my first time using IE on this PC and I don't like the
formatting of some of the tips.  But that problem is for a later time.)

PS: I sent this note on the distribution list to see if someone else has
an idea.  I love that ship in front of the Tech Tips line.  Does the
lightning have anything to do with thhis trouble???????

At my wits end

Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada