Changes to SJ 23 Internet Fleet Webpage

I might call your attention to the San Juan 23 "Specifications" that appear at
the back of the San Juan 23 Owner's Manual.  In particular to Article III -
Mast and Boom  paragraph 12.  "Length of the boom is not limited.  However, a
black band one-half inch wide shall be maintained on the boom, the inter edge
of which band is a distance not greater than 8' 9" from the aft edge of the
mast.  The sail must not be outhauled past the inter edge of the band."

And then:  Article V - Sails, 2. Mainsails, paragraph b. "Luff and foot
measurements shall be controlled by the black band system."