Mick Roberts in SJ 23 Wins Race!

The image viewing problem is solved.  The problem was that the location
of the image in the server HTML file was pointed to my hard drive,
intead of the server location.  That is why I never saw a problem.  My
browser simply pulled the file from my hard drive.  (great performance
though).  I can't figure out why some people saw images though.  This
puzzles me but I'm not spending time on it.

Somewhere along the line the setup in my PC changed.  Hmmmmm.

Anyway, I checked all the tips and they all show images now
automatically and you can click on them to view full size.

Whew!!!!!!!

Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada