Welcome to San Juan 23 Associates

Anyone care to advise on whisker pole lenght, advise diameter and any other
care or precautions in obtaining one. I would also like advise on the hight
of the mast ring for attaching the whisker pole.

As of late I have really enjoyed all the information and communication. It
is very interesting and helpful.
Thanks,
Steve Byrum