RE: Tech Tips Page

I have just finished the complete restoration of a San Juan
24, Hull number #85.

I am no longer in need of a trailer for this boat and would
like to sell ASAP.

It is set up for deep keel - 4' draft.  Aluminum dual axle
with adjustable bunks and tongue extension.

Less than one year old. - has approximately 600 miles on it.
Located in St. Petersburg, FL (Where the weather is
currently 85 degrees!) Asking $1300 - I will consider
traveling one days travel to help in the delivery for the
right price.

I can e-mail pictures -  or phone:  (727) 576-8336  email:
jdixo@ix.netcom.com

- Jeremy Dixon
"My Tweety"