Welcome Aboard the SJ 23 Internet Fleet

I have a 1978 SJ23 for sale and am asking 6900 through Hannan Cascade
brokers in Everett. No trailer but a 98 survey value of 5200 and I have
since put in a new centerboard and bottom paint plus extras like self
inflatable 4 man life raft, Lifesling, etc. with Everett moorage. I feel
I've got at least 2,000 over the survey into it but would consider a
reasonable offer. Do you think this is too high at 6900?