   From:       dcj [SMTP:dcj@whidbey.com]
   Sent:       Tuesday, April 27, 1999 9:51 AM
   To:         sanjuan23
   Cc:         dcj
   Subject:    SJ23 for sale

   I have a 1978 SJ23 for sale and am asking 6900 through Hannan Cascade

   brokers in Everett. No trailer but a 98 survey value of 5200 and I
   have
   since put in a new centerboard and bottom paint plus extras like self
   inflatable 4 man life raft, Lifesling, etc. with Everett moorage. I
   feel
   I've got at least 2,000 over the survey into it but would consider a
   reasonable offer. Do you think this is too high at 6900?

   San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:
   San Juan 23 Tech Tips: