RE: 5hp Honda Problems

<x-flowed>Email me directly if you want it.  I have it as a JPEG right now; if
you'd like a different format tell me what you want.

Race is May 15-16, start/finish at Friday Harbor, overnight layover
at Mitchell Bay.  $20/boat, 10% off for US Sailing members.
Barbecue/beer bash Saturday night is $8/person in advance, $10 for
walkups.

Race entries are due by 6 pm May 13th.

The race is in two divisions, PHRF (those with a current PHRF-NW
certificate) and Cruising (everybody else).  One apparent change from
last year is that all Cruising Division boats will race without
flying sails (spinnakers and such); PHRF Division boats still have
the option, though.

Last year the race was limited to monohull keelboats; I see no such
restriction on the entry form this year, though.

Hal Mueller                http://www.peak.org/~hal/ (through June)
Seattle, Washington        (206) 297-9574
                            hal@seanet.com

</x-flowed>