Re: Dodger and bimini

Hi Bob. Thanks for your ongoing work on the tech tips pages. Just saw Franks
new motor mount setup. Quite something!

The search feature is a good idea. It lets us jump to other areas or topics
and then return to the tips page.

 Did a search using "San juan 23". Got some interesting results.

Cheers
Jack Carr