FW: Rendezvous in Mt. Vernon

I just completed tech tip f18 - Stepping the mast with an A-frame.

Since there are so many images in this tip I tried a new approach using
very small thumbnail files to speed up loading the file.  The full size
image with detail is still available by clicking on the image.  Please
let me know what you think about the performance compared to other tips.

Cheers

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada