Question about halyards....

Martin Murphy wrote:

> Bob,
>      Can't seem to locate a ladder like shown in Tech Tip. Boatyard
> doesn't know where to order. They think it's a great idea, would order
> at least 10 for other customers. Please help with the name of a
> manufacturer. Respond to this e-mail address.
>                                  Marty Murphy
>                                  Wellfleet, Cape Cod, Mass.
Hi Marty:

I love this ladder too.  We are currently trying to track down the
person who originally bought it.  Hang in there, it will take a bit of
time.  I will notify you when we have the supplier and distribute the
name via the SJ23 distribution list.

Have patience

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta