FW: Trailer Dimensions for SJ24 Fixed Keel

Hello Skippers:
I need a good deal from someone, who has what I need,  taking up space on
his 23 ft yacht. I am looking for a used No. 6 Lumar wench, (Orignal
equipment type).  If anyone would care to get rid of one I'm your guy!!
I need a good deal. My first mate has been watching all the money I've been
pouring into my 23 ft yacht.

Thanks,     Steve Byrum
                   IHS Grace