Re: FW: Trailer Dimensions for SJ24 Fixed Keel

Ron,

I am forwarding your inquiry to the e-mail list. I queried the list and you
are listed there. I have not received any mail from the majordomo list
either in the past few weeks so maybe everyone is busy sailing and not
playing at their computers! If you get this, you will know there is no
problem.

Gary,

I checked to be sure you are on the majordomo e-mail list and you are. You
can send information through the San Juan 23 e-mail list or directly to my
e-mail at wwp62@interisland.net

There have been some problems with updating the page due to the refusal of
the new Yahoo-Geocities system to accept my re-registration. I therefore
have two pages going- the old one at
http:www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492 and
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493.

The old page cannot be edited and will soon be out of date but I can't get
to it to erase it! The new one (5493)is current. I cut and pasted everything
to that page and am abler to get to the file manager and update it.

Chuck Vande Wetering
wwp62@interisland.net