San Juan 24 for sale...

I have been told of a place in Seattle or there-abouts that a company was
selling a limited amount of orignal parts or just parts for SJs and that
there is a web site for that company. Anyone have any ideas about a parts
source especially for SJ23s. I also researched a company in Camden or
Columbis S.C that was suppose to have some parts but I could never get a
return call just an answering machine.  Any Ideas!!

Steve Byrum  Sail No.358