Subscription to SJ 23 Majordomo list

This is a very general thanks to all who offered information on the parts
company I ask about earlier. I never expected to get such a response, but it
is good to know that all of you are out there. I was starting to wonder if I
was useing the wrong address  for the Majordomo. Thanks for all your help
and support. About 12 different responses, All with the same information!!!
Thanks again
Steve Byrum  ( SJ23 #358)