Fleet Cap'n Trailer

I am a new owner of a19 year old 23.  I still have many question about her.
Can anyone tell me about the Fleet Cap'n Trailer?  The decals are almost
gone.  It seems to be a 4500 lb weight limit.  Any Information on the
manufacturer would be appreciated.
I am re working the trailer bunks, rollers, bearings, winch, lights.  Your
articles in the tech tips are helpful.
Thanks for your help.
Roger H.