San Juan 23 mailing list
(courtesy of Mobile Geographics LLC)
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Bret Hart <bhart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: Seaworthiness?
- From: Hal Mueller <hal@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:45:21 -0700
- Cc: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxx
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
- In-Reply-To: <41DB66ADB4E6D21193580008C7F47C79079112@blvxch01>
- References: <41DB66ADB4E6D21193580008C7F47C79079112@blvxch01>
- Sender: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxx
<x-flowed>>I was thinking about the VIC Maui race??!
That particular race has a minimum PHRF handicap for entry, something
like 175. Our boats usually go about 235 or so. So we're out
completely. PHRF ratings, if you don't know, are in units of
seconds/mile--so at the end of a "typical" PHRF mile, a San Juan 23
would be 60 seconds behind the slowest boat that's legal for Vic-Maui.
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/
San Juan 23 Tech Tips: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html
mailing list commands: mailto:email@example.com?body=help
Date Index |