RE: Seaworthiness?

<x-flowed>>I was thinking about the VIC Maui race??!

That particular race has a minimum PHRF handicap for entry, something
like 175.  Our boats usually go about 235 or so.  So we're out
completely.  PHRF ratings, if you don't know, are in units of
seconds/mile--so at the end of a "typical" PHRF mile, a San Juan 23
would be 60 seconds behind the slowest boat that's legal for Vic-Maui.