New Main'sl

I unfortunately tore my main'sl this weekend while trying to reef it in 30
knt winds.
I've gotten several quotes for a new one but I seem to be confused about the
benefits of having a fully battened sail or one where only the top two
battens are full.
If anyone has advice on vendor, Dacron weight, or whether to go with a fully
battened sail or not it would help immensely

Marc