Raising the Mast with 2 people

Hi Kurt;

For information on how to raise the mast safely with 2 (or one) people,
see Tech Tip F18 and F19.  They are both foolproof methods but require
you to construct an assist.  I raised 4 masts this year with my A-frame
and everyone comments of hove slick it works.  Tech Tip F17 is taken
from the SJ23 manual and uses the boom.  This method is not as secure.

--
Cheers

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta