SJ23 For Sale $4500

I have a 1978 SJ23 for sale and was asking $6900 through Hannan Cascade
brokers in Everett. No trailer but a 98 survey value of $5200. I've
added
inflatable 4 man life raft, Lifesling, etc. with Everett moorage. It is
in excellent condition with new bottom paint and new centerboard
last year.  Survey last year--no blisters. 8hp Evinrude overhauled last
summer. 5 sails good condition, VHF, compass,lifesling, etc. dinghy and
moorage transfer available. These extras I've added at least $2,000 over
the survey estimate.
I haven't used the boat much this summer and my listing has expired.
Therefore I am willing to sell for $4500 as an end of summer special.