Bimini Top

I sail "Ruby Slipper" a 77' 23' San Juan on Lake Grapevine in Dallas, TX.  I
am Looking for a design on a bimini top.  The Texas sun can really bake you
on a full day of sailing.  I am also looking for any information that anyone
can give me on adding a starter and a remote throttle and shift control to my
Johnson Sail master 6.6 outboard.

I have just completed a partial rebuild on the Ruby Slipper and will send
pictures to the web site as soon as I get some digitally....

Thanks,
Cheers,
Rob Patterson