SJ23 wannabe owner

 I for some reason, [possibly because of the impressive website for SJ23s]
cannot stop thinking about a particular SJ23 that I found at my local sailing
club in Indy. It is for sail, and needs work, but that is nothing new to me.
[I would not no how to act if I were to purchase a boat in seaworthy
condition] I found a placard number on her stern and was wondering if anyone
could tell me anything of her origin or age by her number. I know not what
sail number she has, but the number inscribed in her stern is OLKJ 0223M78E.
Any help or info that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. I am going to
buy this boat, I think.....[she seems to need my TLC....I think she deserves
it, and I am a sucker for a needy boat.] Thanks for any help you can
provide!>>>>>William Best>>>>>WPBest@aol.com