Tech Tip Updates

Since I puled my boat out of the water for the winter, I've been able to
confirm a few things about the centerboard construction.

TECH TIP B01 - In my original tech tip of the centerboard repair it was
possible to draw two conclusions from my description.  This tip has been
updated to show which direction the centerboard plate is to be mounted.

TECH TIP E01 - Updated with current info and much info gleaned from
experiments performed this summer.

--
Cheers

Bob Schimmel