Problems with San Juan 23 website and Internet Explorer 5?

Anyone on the San Juan 23 e-mail list having
compatibility problems with Internet Explorer 5? Just
upgraded from the old Internet Explorer 3.01 last
night and now my graphics are distorted and the links
are all weird when I try to browse the San Juan site.

Just curious.

=====